The Christian life is meant to be a shared life. We are called to encourage one another to love and good deeds (Heb. 10:25), to carry one another’s burdens (Gal. 6:2), and to exercise our spiritual gifts for the building up of the body of Christ, the church. We have found a small group context to be essential in pursuing a context for genuine friendships in order to live out the “one anothers” of Scripture.
Where and when we meet:
- Georgetown Community Group: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 7:30-9:30 pm at the 40B Warren Street, Georgetown, MA 01833
- Methuen Community Group: 1st and 3rd Sundays, 2:00-4:00 pm at 642 Forest Street, Haverhill, MA 01835
- North Haverhill Community Group: 1st and 3rd Tuesdays, 7:00-9:00 pm at 16 Alpine Drive, Haverhill, MA 01830
- Newbury Community Group: 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 6:00-8:00 pm at 526 Main Street, Newbury, MA 01951
- South Hamilton Community Group: Every Thursday, 7:30-9:30 pm at 6 A.J. Gordon Court, Apt. #314, South Hamilton, MA 01982