Marriage & Family
At King of Grace Church we believe that marriage and family are sacred gifts from God to be honored, nurtured and developed in order to glorify God, bless couples and families, serve the church and accomplish God’s mission. Without biblical marriages and families we lack the necessary building blocks for successful church life and a successful society. To that end we offer care groups, retreats, biblical counseling and a wide variety of teaching materials. It is our joy and privilege to serve, support and equip newlyweds, single parents, married couples and growing families.
In order to promote marriage and family King of Grace Church is committed to the following:
- Small groups oriented towards developing marriage and family life
- Marriage and parenting seminars and retreats on topics like biblical romance, husband/wife roles, shepherding children, raising godly teens.
- We offer Biblical marriage counseling to couples preparing for marriage and those facing critical issues in their marriage.
- A Safe and Nurturing Children’s Ministry on Sunday mornings that supports parent’s training of their children.
- Youth ministry that is parent-supported, pastor-led and honors the biblical role of parents, elders and the church while allowing the development of Christ centered peer relationships.
- Biennial Men’s and Ladies Retreats and Marriage Conferences.